West Palm Beach, FL
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
TriSource is assisting a local Manufacturing Company to identify a CNC Machine Operator. The CNC Machine operator will set up and operate computer numerical controlled machinery (CNC) that automatically mills, punches drills or reams metal into plastic parts and performs adjustments to machine.
Please apply if you meet requirements listed below:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for position:
- Improves existing processes by studying blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points on material or work piece as guides for subsequent machining.
- Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, lathes, water-jet, grinders, and shapers.
- Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, depth and angle of cut, and enters commands to retrieve, input, and edit computerized machine control media.
- Starts, loads and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media required.
- Verifies conformance of finished work piece to specifications.
- Sets up and operates machines on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data.
- Fits and assembles parts into complete assembly.
- Establishes specifications martyrs of work to ensure that machine is not malfunctioning.
- Makes general decisions as to quality tolerances operation sequences .
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience and technical certification required.
Salary: $18 to $20 per hour (based on experience)
If you meet all requirements listed above, please apply and contact TriSource at 561.531.5228
Go to all jobs