Upper Marlboro, MD
This is an excellent opportunity for a technically-savvy candidate with a passion to improve HR procedures!
A reputable financial institution in Upper Marlboro, MD is currently hiring a HRIS Analyst to implement, maintain, and enhance the efficient use of Human Resources (HR) related software systems.
JOB SKILLS/DUTIES SUMMARY
- Serves as a Project Coordinator for large Human Resources Department-related assignments.
- Maintains an an in-depth knowledge of the policies, procedures, and compliance issues relating to Human Resources and Human Resources Systems (HRIS, applicant tracking system, etc.).
- Possesses the ability to demonstrate flexibility in multi-tasking, manage high demands on their time, and work with everyone in the Administration Division.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize work and accurately complete multiple tasks under minimal supervision and rigid time constraints.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in related field, Human Resources and/or Technology related preferred
- Two to four years of experience with various Human Resource Systems.
Go to all jobs