West Palm Beach, FL
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
TriSource is assisting a local Manufacturing Company to identify a Lead Fabricator. The Lead Fabricator will supervise and perform repetitive bench or line assembly operations to mass produce products such as brackets, threading pipe, forms piece parts on break press and punch press.
Please apply if you meet requirements listed below:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for position:
- Cross training in existing processes and new processes.
- Places parts in specified relationship to each other.
- Tends machines, such as HAAS CNC, perforating machines, Piranha, various presses, dies, fixtures & Landis threading station.
- Works at different workstations as production needs are required.
- May work on line at different stations where tasks vary as different models of same product move along the production line.
- Performs preventative maintenance on equipment
- Works with 304L, 316SS, & various types of PVC and tooling.
- Ability to apply common sense, and understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Will regularly be required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Must frequently lift and/or move 50 pounds or more.
- Must have good vision abilities for depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Directs and coordinates activities of fabrication area in processing materials or manufacturing products by performing the listed duties personally or through subordinate production employees.
- Ensures production schedules are met 100%.
- Daily reporting with zero errors.
- Identifies quality issues and has them resolved immediately.
- Does not exceed the allowed number of absences as defined in the employee manual.
- Zero accidents while operating company machinery.
- Exhibits flexibility/willingness to learn new technologies/Techniques, and new processes.
- Exhibits ability to apply new processes.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess G-code (conversational programming) experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, blueprints, spec sheets or other shop documentation.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Salary: $20 to $25 per hour (based on experience)
If you meet all requirements listed above, please apply and contact TriSource at 561.531.5228
Go to all jobs