SUMMARY – To provideleadership and to model the behavior of our core organizational values: honesty, sincerity, respect, and service inorder to provide extraordinary service. The Data Entry Supervisor oversees thework of the members in the department and is responsible for guiding, training,coaching and resolving issues.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of monthly payroll reports for all Employee Benefit Board by setting goals for performance and deadlines that comply with the company’s plans and vision and communicating them to subordinates
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching; address inconsistencies or problems
- Provide time and attention to staff and listen to their needs and concerns to help them in finding a resolution to their problem.
- Handle any escalated issues and problems
- Ensure the maintenance of all files to preserve participant and employer history
- Hire and train new employees
- Communicate with department director on issues that occur within the department.
- Maintain open communication with other departments.
- Approve leave slips and process payroll to ensure timely submission.
- Participate in organizational opportunities for personal/professional development.
- Volunteer to serve on various leadership sub-committees.
Knowledge,skills and general abilities:
- Ability to work effectively and relate well with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Presents a professional image in the office and when attending meetings/workshops outside our facility.
- Listens well with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written communications.
- Maintains standards of honesty, sincerity, respect, integrity, trust, and confidentiality; aligns oneself with the vision and values of the organization.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to structure work so as to meet department goals and deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task; Ability to handle multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change; ability to assess a situation and make quick decisions when necessary.
- Strong organization and planning skills; ability to assess work priorities and delegate appropriate tasks.
- Ability to be creative and persistent in problem solving.
- Ability to look at the bigger picture and think creatively in generating new ideas, presenting them, and executing them; ability to analyze particular situations or data as presented and develops possible solutions for implementation.
- Reliable – able to get the job done in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner.
- Flexible in handling change.
- Senses others’ developmental needs and bolsters their abilities; offer useful feedback and identify people’s needs for further growth
- Thinks clearly and stays focused under pressure.
- Ability to provide employee feedback and counseling as necessary.
- Handles difficult people and tense situations with diplomacy and tact; shows sensitivity and understands others’ perspectives.
- Knowledge and understanding of job functions within the department.
- Knowledge and ability to access and utilize all software programs related to ES
- Knowledge and understanding of the Collective Bargaining Agreement for interpretation and application.
- Proficient with Windows, MS Office, and other software programs utilized by the organization
Go to all jobs