TriSource is seeking a dedicated Payroll Specialist to work with a prominent company in the Hanover area.
The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure that employee payroll processing is in compliance with federal and state laws.
- Assist in payroll accounting, transactions, reporting, stop payments and other operations.
- Review payroll reports and time sheets for correctness before payroll transactions.
- Ensure that employee payroll is processed accurately and timely.
- Oversee salary changes, compensations, deductions, bonus, vacations payouts, and benefits for employees.
- Assist in payroll and time sheet audit activities.
- Respond to payroll queries from employees in a timely manner.
- Analyze payroll issues and recommend corrective actions.
- Maintain payroll system up-to-date and accurate.
This is a great opportunity for somebody with at least 2 years of payroll experience to get in with a great company and grow their career.
TriSource is looking to interview candidates IMMEDIATELY!! Please apply here today if you are interested.
Go to all jobs