Salary: $50.00 to $60.00 /hour
TriSource is assisting an Addiction Recovery and Treatment Facility to identify a Part-Time ARNP (Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner) with Substance Abuse experience for their location in Sunrise, FL.
The ARNP will assist the Medical Director providing substance abuse services. The ARNP goal is to assist in ensuring all clinical programs are safe and appropriate to the clients’ specific issues, drug of choice, and medical history. THe ARNP will direct and coordinate medical services and care in coordination with the Medical Director with other areas of the organization while making reasonable accommodations to ensure clients are safe and comfortable as possible during their stay.
Please apply if you meet requirements listed below:
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have Extensive substance abuse (2-3 years) medical treatment experience specifically inpatient detoxification.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety and infection control standards.
- Knowledge of related accreditation and certification requirements.
- Ability to work with computers and possess good time management skills.
- Ability to work under immediate supervision.
- Ability to rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Duly licensed physician assistant in the State of Florida, with unrestricted licenses to practice medicine.
- Sufficient knowledge and expertise to competently provide care in accordance with the applicable standard of practice in a detoxification treatment setting.
- Carry professional liability insurance issued by an insurance company or trust licensed or otherwise qualified to issue coverage in the State of Florida, with minimum coverage limits of not less than One Million Dollars ($1,000,000) per claim and Three Million Dollars ($3,000,000) annual aggregate.
- Knowledge of addictions, addiction treatment, and co-occurring psychiatric disorders treatment.
- Requires heavy physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects up to 50 pounds. Physical work is primary part (more than 70%) of job. Stand or sit for long periods of time, stoop, bend, or reach without restriction.
- Position requires work in a temperature-controlled environment; 80-90% of time spent indoors.
- Potential exposure to violent situations.
- Potential exposure to airborne/blood-borne pathogens or other potentially infectious materials.
Duties and Functions of ARNP:
- Perform complete history, psychiatric and/or physical examination to each new client within timelines stipulated in the facility policy and procedure manual and in accordance with DCF 65-D30 licensing standards.
- Assists the physician in providing medical protocols
- Makes recommendations for follow-up services that reflect the findings or risk factors discovered during medical assessments.
- Ensure that clients are referred to specialists when the medical needs of a client cannot be met by the providers of the addiction treatment center.
- Assists in the monitor and ensure the provision of all prescribed drugs and medically necessary pharmaceutical services.
- Assists in ensuring that drug utilization reviews are appropriately conducted and documented as outlined in the policy and procedure manual and to specifically indicate the use/do not use abbreviations list and look alike/sound alike medications.
- Assists in the implement and maintain policies and procedures to ensure the Clients’ right to confidentiality of medical information.
- Ensure that client’s rights and responsibilities are communicated these to agency clients and providers.
- Maintain procedures for monitoring the coordination of care provided to clients, including but not limited to all medically necessary services delivered both within and outside the addiction treatment agency.
Must work EVENINGS.
Salary: $50 to $60 per hour (based on experience)
If you meet all requirements listed above, please apply.
Go to all jobs