Riviera Beach, FL
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
TriSource is assisting a Signs Industry Company identifying a Client Account Assist for a temp to hire opportunity for their Riviera Beach location. The Client Account Assist will be responsible for providing direct support to the Client Account Manager in accordance with set protocol developed by the Client Account Manager and upper management.
- Upon receipt of all new work orders the Client Account Assist will pass on to the Client Account Supervisor for immediate order entry into companies preferred systems for proper tracking visibility.
- Process a large, complex, functionally diverse, and nationally dispersed client work load.
- Maintain strong relationships within client organizations and end-user levels; present a consistent Atlas image to those clients; build high levels of client satisfaction; exceed proper client SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) and ensure all CAM’s (Client Account Manager) KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) are met.
- Direct Communication with CAMs to determine resolutions for all problems and concerns that directly involve the client for all assigned accounts within company.
- Implement continuous improvement of procedures, processes, standard and programs to gain cost-effectiveness and efficiency.
- Cross train with all other CAAs to become efficient with all client platforms, portals and processes.
- Mandated to ensure all quotes (under and over NTE’s) achieve a minimum of 35% margin for all service requests. Any quotes not meeting this requirement will be escalated to the CAM.
- CAAs will diligently negotiate with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure company maintains maximum profitability.
- With in 48 hours (2 business days) of completion of all service requests the CAA will pass on to the CAS for billing packet completion and submit to accounting.
- Adhere to special schedule allowances (Late arrivals or Early exits must make up any missed time by shortening lunch hours or staying late past 5:00 p.m.).
- Walking, lifting 20 pounds or less, finger dexterity, grasping, repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual acuity.
- Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Pay rate: $16-$18 (based upon experience)
If you meet all requirements listed above, please apply!
Go to all jobs