TriSource is currently recruiting for the following positions with urgency:
- 3 Benefit Recipients Reps (math is critical to passing getting the position)
- 2 Contribution Services Reps (10-KEY speed of 8k+ is required)
- 1 Special Services Rep (10-KEY and math are both required)
- 1 Call Center Rep (call center experience required)
- 1 Data Entry Supervisor (prior supervisory experience required)
*All positions will require the candidate to pass a 7 years criminal background check and drug test.
*All positions are 6 month contract to hire positions.
Benefit Recipient Services Representative (3 openings):
- Once you convert to full time , this is a 7 hour work day with a flexible schedule 7:30-8:30am to 3 or 4pm.
- During the temporary assignment the candidate will work 8 hour days.
- Have prior customer service and data entry experience with great attention to detail;
- Have a professional and mature personality; possess working knowledge of 2010 Microsoft Office;
- Be able to type a minimum of 40-50 wpm.
- These positions are available to start immediately!!
Contribution Services Representatives (CSR) – (2 Openings)
- This position is 90% 10-KEY data entry. In this role the candidate must be capable of entering 1200 lines of detail per day.
- Candidates must be capable of scoring a minimum of 8,000 KSPH on a 10-KEY test in order to be considered for this position.
- There is a 10% phone component where they will eventually have to speak with Employers about matters that cannot be resolved via email/letter communication.
- Grammar and writing are a lot more important than customer service however, verbal communications skills are very important.
- Prior experience entering payroll reports a plus;
- prior 10-KEY data entry experience with proven records of speed and accuracy required.
Special Services Representative (SSR) – (1 Opening)
- This position is 50% research and analytics, 30% employers’ customer service and 20% 10-KEY data entry.
- In this role the candidate must be capable of entering 1200 lines of detail per day when needed during surge periods in the month (same requirements as the CSR role).
- Important skills will be excellent verbal and written communication, prior research experience, and strong math and analytical skills.
- Prior experience in a lead role preferred, prior 10-KEY data entry experience with proven records of speed and accuracy required.
1 Opening in our Contact Center department –Contact Services Representative:
- Must have at least 2 years of call center and/or phone customer service experience; type 50+ wpm with experience typing letter responses to members or participants;
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish is preferred.
Data Entry Supervisor in Employer Services – 1 opening:
- Need someone with supervisory experience handling interviewing, testing, hiring, disciplining, firing, setting goals, setting standards, writing processes/procedures, setting deadlines, performance reviews, etc.
Go to all jobs