The Settlement Specialist oversees the daily operations of the Third Party Sender and Merchant Services Provider programs, including timely transfer of funds, total satisfaction of clients, timely implementation of new clients, and quick accurate resolution of client issues.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Conduct daily operations for Third Party Sender program.
- Onboard new clients on ACH platform and create and maintain process documentation.
- Monitor Risk Points including returns, processing limits, and other criteria as established.
- Manage daily funding processes including reconciliations.
- Assist with ongoing audits. * Conduct daily operations for Merchant Services Provider program.
- Onboard new clients on Credit Card platforms and create and maintain process documentation.
- Monitor Risk Points including chargebacks, processing limits, and other criteria as established.
- Manage chargeback process * Perform duties related to Flexible Settlement program, including transmission and file testing, encryption key management, task creation for file sending and receiving, and monitoring of file transfers.
- Conduct monthly review of accounts open with Third Party Vendors to ensure proper billing and closing of inactive accounts.
- Respond to requests from clients for assistance with reconciliation and other payment support.
- Creates reports and funds transfers for Convenience Fee customers with escrow accounts.
- Assist Director of Client Operations as needed.
Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree or equivalent business experience.
- Accredited ACH Professional Certification (AAP) or willingness to obtain
- 1 to 2 years of payment industry experience
- Relevant experience in the financial industry or ACH payment processing preferred.
- Demonstrated success in managing client needs and expectations.
Go to all jobs