Riviera Beach, FL
Salary: $45,000.00 /year
TriSource is assisting a Signs Industry Company identifying a Client Account Manager for a temp to hire opportunity for their Riviera Beach location. The Client Account Manager will be responsible for resolving customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Manage a large, complex, functionally diverse, and nationally dispersed client partnership
- Maintain strong relationships within client organizations at the decision-maker and end-user levels; present a consistent company image to those clients; build high levels of client satisfaction; execute proper client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are met.
- Articulate total cost of ownership and value contribution to assigned accounts within company.
- Initiate and promote continuous improvement of procedures, processes, standards and programs to gain cost-effectiveness and efficiency and execute implementation.
- Cross train with all other CAMs and ensure CAAs are trained and familiar with all client platforms, portals and processes.
- Emergency on-call rotation is required on a weekly basis with other CAMs. When it is your week to be on-call you must be able to accept and process all in coming emergencies with in the required time frame. On Call Hours: after 5:00 p.m. on weekdays and all hours on the weekends.
- On approved telecommute day the hours of 8 am – 5 pm will be maintained (Dr’s or any other appointments must be approved by upper management prior) any deviations from regular working hours will need to be communicated with your CAAs.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms, Verisae, OfficeTrax, Service Channel, Corrigo, and FM Pilot strongly preferred.
- Previous experience providing recommendations, consulting, and analysis within an account management setting.
- Develop and implement metrics to track performance, maximize profits and report back to upper management.
- Strong organizational, planning, time management skills and mathematical aptitude.
- Very strong communication and people skills including writing, speaking, and presenting.
- Ensure that the CAAs are following the appropriate process, utilizing internal resources, materials and 3rd party vendors are allocated to complete assigned service requests.
- Review all CAAs quotes (under and over NTE’s) to ensure maximum profitability is met. Achieve a minimum of 35% margin on all service requests and escalate accordingly if margins are not met.
- Develop and ensure the CAAs workloads are in support of companies goal to meet and/or exceed client expectations.
- Participate in self-learning and team learning initiatives designed to maximize individual contribution, personal development and team capacity.
- Ensure a comprehensive understanding is achieved specific to duties, responsibilities, authorities and accountability.
- Proactively identify and coordinate resolution with any CAAs client issues and concerns.
- Maintain professional and consistent communications with Upper Management, client, 3rd party vendors, Project Management, Field Services, Service/Installation and Accounting.
- Limited Travel Required (Out of State) for client requirements.
- Skilled in MS Office products.
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 2+ years experience
- Walking, lifting 20 pounds or less, finger dexterity, grasping, repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual acuity.
- Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Salary: $45K per year
If you meet all requirements listed above, please apply!
Go to all jobs